- www.herbaculture.org has the following:
- Herbal Workshops. Making herbal goodies and taking them home. Fantastic staff treat, school activity, unusual present or community event.
- Herb Walks. Exploring the wild abundance. Public walks advertised to join in with or book a private walk for you, your family, a group of friends or a your group.
- Join me for £50/ day to immerse yourself in the life of a medical herbalist.
- Focus on plants and herbal permaculture, medicine making.
- Bring Food to share. Takes place where I live. Dates to be announced.
- Herbal Heroes Workshops
- Make, Taste, Learn and take home.
- Ask about prices and availability. Excellent for Open Days.
- See video: https://youtu.be/ObFTzQPCik4
- Talks on Herbal Medicine. £75 plus travel.
- I am a regular with W.I.'s and gardening groups.
- I like to include making and tasting.
- Herbal tea and tincture tasting sessions take place regularly in different venues. They can be arranged for your group at your venue.
- Adopt a Herb - Which Herb would you adopt?
Adopt a Herb came about whilst working with Norfolk & Norwich Festival in 2012. Aim: Come up with a way to engage a group of adults not normally associated with the Arts Festival. So a website (now no longer online) was created and a group of allotment holders , then anyone willing to engage via social media started adopting a herb..... it culminated in an exhibition online but also in each draw of this lovely wooden cabinet. I love the Valarian tincture one guy was inspired to make and design the label for.
www.nimh.org.uk The National Institute of Medical Herbalists
http://theherbarium.wordpress.com Herbalists' roots
www.henriettesherbal.com Long established Herbal homepage
www.herbfest.org.uk cool mix of people in a festival with seminars
http://www.lcherbalists.co.uk London Community Herbalists
www.plantcultures.org.uk/ Ethno Medicine site by Kew and others
http://www.erowid.org/ Humans and Psychoactives