- HERBACULTURE MEMBERSHIP MEANS 50% OFF EVENTS
- Herb Walk and River Tours. Stour Valley herbal walks.
- Stour Valley 1 hour botanical and medicinal plant focused walks/ river tours.Wild weeds, River paths.£20 person/ £40 family or couple / £50 group
- MEMBERSHIP 50% OFF (excludes groups)
- Please wear suitable clothes and shoes. Most walks are by arrangement only. You will be informed about duration, terrain and other relevant info. River tours are purely siting in a boat that you have hired and I take no responsibility. From Flatford or Dedham or Via your own boat from Bures Common.
- Herb Walks where you live. You tell me the area you wish to walk, I turn up. We explore together. Happy to take groups. £80.
- MEMBERSHIP 50% OFF (excludes groups) Travel may be extra. Based on 90min walk.
- Please wear suitable clothes and shoes. Most walks are by arrangement only. You will be informed about duration, terrain and other relevant info.
- Herbal Workshops. £15/ person. £25 for two. Groups £80 MEMBERSHIP 50% OFF (excludes groups)
- includes materials, tea and learning, see below. Weekly workshops only take place with a booking. Please suggest topics if you come as a group. Only with prior booking please. Ask about dates.
- Herbaculture Workshops: APPRENTICESHIPS SIGN UP HERE
- Join me for £50/ day MEMBERS ONLY to immerse yourself in the life of a medical herbalist. Focus on plants and herbal permaculture, medicine making.
- Bring Food to share. Takes place where I live. Dates to be announced.
- Herbal Heroes workshops for children. Make, Taste, Learn and take home. Ask about prices and availability.
- See video: https://youtu.be/ObFTzQPCik4
- Talks on Herbal Medicine. £75 plus travel. I am a regular with W.I.'s and gardening groups. I like to include making and tasting. NO MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT. Reasonable Travel Fee only if over 15 miles from Bures St. Mary- South Suffolk.
- Research afternoons with cakes. Inviting people to explore their knowledge, internet, my books on a topic and get new ideas. Topics people have suggested have been arthritis, allergies, insomnia, travel medicines. Often combined with herb tea and tincture tasting. I can work with groups or join my regular informal gatherings.
- Herbal tea and tincture tasting sessions take place regularly in different venues. They can be arranged for your group.
- Adopt a Herb - Which Herb would you adopt?
INFORMATION FOR EVENT ORGANISERS:
If you are wishing to book Dan (Herbaculture) for an event please refer to the following, which may need tweaking to your circumstances.
First Aid: Rescue Emergency Care. Emergency First Aid + AED Awareness Valid until 19 May 2018
DBS: Most recent CRB Certificate Number 001488127464 2 May 2015
Certificates: Bsc(hons) 2:1 Herbal Medicine from Napier University 2007
Member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists www.nimh.org.uk
Balens Insurance for Herbal Medicine and Swedish Massage. 6 million. Until 31st December 2017
Simply Business Insurance for Gardening Maintenance and Teaching. Until July 2018.
Risk Assessments on request.